Header Ads

Friday, August 30, 2019

Ear Bleeds After Teacher Slaps

0 comments

A punishment related incident reported in a  Government-aided school located in Baguiati, wherein a  12 year old student of class VI who was apparently slapped so hard by a teacher on Thursday that she began bleeding from her  right ear. Student stated “I was in class on Thursday morning when the teacher was taking Bengali Class. Another girl was doing some mischief when the teacher hit her on the back. I giggled at the sight at the teacher came over and began slapping me. I was so hurt that my head started to spin and after the class got over, I had to return home."

RG Kar Medical College and Hospitals doctor said her eardrum was affected by the assault and advised rest and medicine for next few days. As per her parent’s compaint, Baguiati police station started a case under section 325 and visited the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment